The bride wore lace


Being a girly girl, I've always looked forward to my wedding day and to finally being a bride. With just being recently engaged, amongst other things I have been on a search for the perfect dress to celebrate my special day in.

With the theme of ' God's Favor' over 2012, I had set 3 main expectations for this year, had prayed over them and given them to God. One of my expectations was to finally get engaged, and it happened =)

As a wedding gift, my fiance's aunty offered to make and help me design my dress for the special day. Not knowing that she was a wedding dress maker, I was amazed at her talent and had received the offer with such a grateful heart. (hellooo! favour!) Since accepting the offer I have been searching for inspiration and ideas for the style and theme of my dress.

"Grace loves Lace," is one of the wedding dress labels I stumbled upon through Facebook showcasing their taste for  lace designed dresses. Visiting their website, I found myself falling in love with so many of the designs and feel of the styles of dresses they displayed. Here are some of my favourites below:
 
 

Having viewed over hundreds of dresses, I fell in love with the idea of lace and I plan to somehow utilize it in the making of my dress. The dresses are breath taking. Can't wait to start working on mine! 
Go to www.graceloveslace.com.au to see more.